3.1.1 PRESIDENT. Shall call meetings of the Board and membership as deemed necessary for the good of the Association, chair all Board meetings, call for financial reports, keep the membership advised of all items of interest or affecting the Association, continue to broaden interest, enhance membership and attendance with the Association and preside over all Association meetings.
3.1.2 VICE-PRESIDENT. Shall advise the President of any matters of interest to the Association and on any matters requiring action by the Board of Officers. Function in the place of the President in that officer's absence.
3.1.3 SECRETARY. Shall maintain an up to date list of the membership. The membership list will contain any information deemed pertinent to accomplishing its objectives. Prepare replies to all correspondence from the membership and general public. Take minutes of all official meetings.
3.1.4 TREASURER. Shall establish & maintain the Association’s financial transactions. Ensure that all money is collected and duly recorded. Establish a checking account under the name of the Association. Provide yearly balance statement at the reunion for review and approval of the Associate Members
3.1.5 TERMS OF OFFICE AND ELECTIONS. Officers' terms shall be three (3) years or three (3) years plus the time till the next reunion meeting.
1. Elections are to be held at the respective reunion. Elected officers may succeed themselves and there is no limit to the number of terms an officer may serve.
2. The offices of Secretary and Treasurer may be held by the same person.
3. Any officer may resign by filing a written request with the Secretary.
4. Any officer may be removed upon the majority vote of the membership at the reunion.
5. Vacancies in the office of any Board member may be filled by the Board until the next meeting.